The Vision statement of The United Benefice of The Sampfords and Radwinter with Hempstead
We are a united benefice of 4 churches which works together to build on the unity achieved over the last few years and places a strong emphasis on a whole benefice approach to our working out of this vision. Our church life has a clear sacramental basis. We are committed to our Full Measure Project.
Our Vision Statement ........
We are responding to God's love to meet the challenges of this world by:
* Living with God through prayer and worship,
* Sharing Christ's love through our words and deeds,
* Growing with the Holy Spirit,
* Caring for all God's people,
* Symbolising God's presence in the community.
We have identified 5 broad areas for development over the next few years:
Children and young people
Personal and spiritual growth
Outreach (local community and world-wide)